Donate to The Michael Mulhall Foundation

The Michael Mulhall Foundation allocated 75% of its 2015 proceeds ($21,500) directly to building special home access ramps for families in need; the remaining 25% were retained to fund our 2016 efforts. Going forward, The MMF will remain committed to distributing our donor contributions directly to worthy individual causes through our partnership with St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children. 

Donate
Donation Pic